LifeTime Athletic Ride for a Reason-Denim
PAY IT FORWARD: $50 from every pair sold are being donated to St. Jude Children’s Hospital. Read below for more details.
- Fabric: 82% polyester 18% spandex.
- Imported fabric that’s printed, cut, and sewn in California.
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Elastic waistband
- Easy to care for: Vivid print that will never fade after washing. This stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
Available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. See size chart in images.
Life Time Athletic Club has partnered up with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in a 4-hour relay – Ride For A Reason! This is Life Time Athletic’s 3rd annual event, benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Life Time Foundation of improving children’s nutrition nationwide. With your support of St. Jude’s mission, finding cures for children with cancer and other life threatening diseases is possible.
It’s easy and fun to participate, and this event is open to members and non-members. There are three steps: Register, Raise, and Ride. Here’s how it works:
1. Register: Form or join a team of up to four people for our event on the website. Also, be sure to sign up for a bike and individual ride times on the poster in the Cycle Studio.
2. Raise: Start fundraising money through your own personalized St. Jude fundraising website, which includes helpful tips, tools and resources.
3. Ride: Cycle with your team and celebrate your efforts at the event! We’re lining up your favorite instructors, awesome music, complimentary refreshments and swag giveaways.
Learn more, get signed up and start fundraising at: stjude.org/rideforareason
These are custom leggings, printed on demand and cannot be returned. Please contact us if there is any problem with your order and we will work it out!
|Inseam length (inches)||17 ¾||18 ½||19 ⅝||20 ⅜||21 ⅝|